Sarah & Gabe

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sa Palomera, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I miss them :cry:

I've got both of them still in my friend list on here, can't delete them. Still have Sarah's number in my phone even. I still have them in my contacts in my email programme too, and Sarah's still on my MSN.
    I can't delete them, I just can't.
    Sarah's facebook was deleted a while ago, I was torn.

I miss them so bad :cry:

RIP black_rose_13 and FoundAndLost1.
    You've both been a wonderful and inspiring addition to my life. :heart:

It's just not fair.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

R.i.p Gabe and Sarah. I hope you're happy where you are now.
    The grieving process is long and hard Akasha. I know how it feels to have lost someone so close to you, but in time the pain will ease. It'll never go, but it'll ease.
    Lots of :hug:s for you.
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know Lena, it's a long process. Long before I ended up on SF, my best friend passed away (that's nearly 4.5 years ago now) and I still am not completely over it. But then again, when are you 'over' something? When it doesn't hurt anymore? When you don't feel guilty anymore?
    What's the definition of being "over" something? When is it you've given something a place?
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. At 16, my girlfriend was killed in a hit and run. I'm still not over it. Everyone deals with grief at their own pace. It's only when you can close the lid on that time and say, i'm sad they're gone, i miss them, but being sad about it won't make them come back, that you can say it's dealt with.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: est.
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug: ester I'm so sorry you're hurting so much. I wish I could make it all better. I'm around if you want someone to talk to. <3