• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Sat in A and E with my lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilyfrog

I sat at the moment in accident and emergency at the moment as my 13 year old lad came home from Boys Brigade tonight and said he felt sick. He went straight to bed and an hr later came down shaking and said he was cold. He had temp but his lips arms hands were all blue. He is on a drip at moment and waiting for blood results to see why. If I'm not on a few days this is why. Not sure what is what as yet

crumbum

((((lilyfrog)))) You're both in my prayers.. be strong.. I'm sure he will be okay. Let me know if you need to talk. ((((Lilyfrog))))

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Hope your guy is feeling better quickly. Best wishes, you guys. Let us know what's up soon, ok? :)

Lilyfrog

Thank you all. You are all amazing xx
He had a kidney infection and total dehydration. His veins had collapsed and they put him on a drip but missed his veins. So all the fluid has leaked into his muscle and arm and caused more pain.
He is now home and resting. Lots of hugs for him. His laboured breathing and blueness has gone now so lots of rest and he will be good.
Thank you all xx

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
He had a kidney infection and total dehydration. His veins had collapsed and they put him on a drip but missed his veins. So all the fluid has leaked into his muscle and arm and caused more pain.
He is now home and resting. Lots of hugs for him. His laboured breathing and blueness has gone now so lots of rest and he will be good.
Thank you all xx
Oh my god! That's awful.

I'm so glad to hear he's on the mend. I was anxiously waiting to get news. Thanks for letting us know. I hope you're ok; it must be draining and you must be beside yourself. Here to talk if needed.

Nothing but best wishes and hugs to you and your boy. X

Thank you all xx
Both of you are in my thoughts. I hope he continues to improve quickly xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00