Saturday it is

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anuj, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anuj

anuj Active Member

Guys, I have taken the final call. I will kill myself this saturday. Have gone through psychiatrist, psychologist bullshit. Good bye, if you still exisit after I die.
  2. bobsmurf

bobsmurf New Member

no dont do it, life is worth living for
  3. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Two weeks ago I gave myself till after that weekend then was going to do it, definitely. Am still here, dont know why really, just am. I hope you will be too. Like you psychologists, therapy etc made me worse and its only people who have gone through same life experiences who can really understand. I dont know why you are so low and suicidal, if it helps to talk then please do so. Maybe we have similar reasons/causes for making us want to die?
    Certainly many people dont understand do they, but I do and thats 1 person on your side and this forum has lots of members so you are not alone. We think we are and thats totally can be so cruel and then some for some folks and for others its a walk in the park.
    I hope you stick around to reply to this. I am here if you feel it may help to talk, vent or whatever ok, take care of yourself. Remember we dont have to listen to the bullshit of therapists, we know far more than they do, so why dont we all pull together and help one another.
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Absolutely - we know far more than our "therapists" - and we can all pull together and help each other. Please stay, anuj - let friends on here help by listening and sharing their perspective. You have no way of knowing that the consequences of what you're proposing will be better. :)
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

The so called treatment. Therapist goes, "Uh, so tell me your symptoms." Then he makes a list and refers to his book of diagnostic disorders. "Um, looks like you've got avoidance disorder and schizoid personality disorder. Let's see if I can whittle it down to one. Hmm. Tell me your symptoms again." Then he offers a "cure". "Okay. See, what you have to do is this."

Bunch of monkeys. Monkey write book. Another monkey refers to said book. Monkey see, monkey do. You're fucked; too bad for you.
  6. callalilly

callalilly Member

Hey anuj, how are you doing? I hope you'l take a walk (if you're able), breathe some fresh air and calm your mind. It's a new day.
  7. anuj

anuj Active Member

Thanks for the replies. I m fine. But still suicidal. Have to figure it out.
  8. Enigma73

Enigma73 Member

I absolutely without a doubt agree with the comments about Psychologists / Psychiatrists.....Therapists etc etc etc.....they are idiots that never ever have experienced what most of us feel and experience, daily. They are criminals stealing money from those of us that need help.......stick with your
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.