Saturday My Last Chance

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lastday, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastday

Lastday New Member

I gave myself a month to find one thing to save me. I have even pushed myself to get out more and meet more people but have found nothing to save me. I'm hoping one person will meet me tomorrow. I like her and think she likes me but can it change my mine? Or that my best friend will call me I miss her so. I need a sign of something that will mean alot to me to save me. I already know how I will end things and will be a ironic way that no one will get but me. I need a reason to go on. It's weird seems like tomorrow has already happened. I have a feeling tomorrow will be really good or the end. Not looking for advice but posting my thoughts about tomorrow.
  2. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

I think if you're counting on a month to save you, you should of wanted more time, maybe a year or something around that. Wherever you may be, there is other places you can go, you dont have to stay in the same place if you dont like it.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think it's best not to put a limit on the amount of time we give ourselves to 'get better'. Dont use tomorrow as a distinguisher to define whether ur life goes on or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.