1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturday night at work

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by suicidal maniac, Mar 13, 2008.

1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I wrote this while working, I keep writing small notes like this, so might as well post some here, maybe this way I'll stop writing them.

3:45 am. Saturday night, spent the last hour punching the desk, the wood in the bathroom and poking myself with a pen, my left arm is bleeding as a result. It constantly hurts everywhere, I can't take the pain anymore. I'm constantly thinking about suicide and the stupid little **** that **** my **** can't help me either. I don't think I can do this work like this every night as it is to hard. The pain is overwhelming.

I realy think I need medication.

2. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

thanks for replying, nobody feels the way I do? I'm at work again, I feel like shit. I know that you are not supposed to feel good at work, but it shouldn't be this hard. I can't leave my job because the pay is not bad, and wherever I go I feel the same, I have had many jobs before always the same outcome. I'm tired. How long am I going to pay for the mistakes I have made?