Saturday night at work

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by suicidal maniac, Mar 13, 2008.

1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I wrote this while working, I keep writing small notes like this, so might as well post some here, maybe this way I'll stop writing them.

3:45 am. Saturday night, spent the last hour punching the desk, the wood in the bathroom and poking myself with a pen, my left arm is bleeding as a result. It constantly hurts everywhere, I can't take the pain anymore. I'm constantly thinking about suicide and the stupid little **** that **** my **** can't help me either. I don't think I can do this work like this every night as it is to hard. The pain is overwhelming.

I realy think I need medication.
  2. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

thanks for replying, nobody feels the way I do? I'm at work again, I feel like shit. I know that you are not supposed to feel good at work, but it shouldn't be this hard. I can't leave my job because the pay is not bad, and wherever I go I feel the same, I have had many jobs before always the same outcome. I'm tired. How long am I going to pay for the mistakes I have made?