save me... this is not a cry, but a plea

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dubstepper, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

ok bad news first... im planning on taking myself out soon. how soon? im not sure. im drinking to distract mg sensible mind. im on my phone so this will be many posts. i have the means and will to do

2. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

the last thing in life. im cutting constantly and cant find the "stop" button. i have my own aptmnt so nobody will know. does anyone here remember me? btw.. staff doesnt do their job..

3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

they were to change me to "site friend" over a month and a half ago... robin, you need to tell these people wtf their job is!

4. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

mikel

its been over an hour since you added anything here and i just found this....

it so hard to find you not doing well

yes i remember you and i am not sure you remember me

its ok if you critize the staff a little, i think, you got a chance to be a mod for a little while... so you're experienced with what you say

you are friend to the site hope you're still around
    suzy

(i was falling asleep when you wrote this)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please stay well please call crisis for help you are hurting so much and need to talk to someone call good samaritins and just talk through this pain get a hold of it Please stay safe call for help please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.