Save me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustKindaThere, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

2. JustKindaThere

lol this site

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, sorry I did not see this post until now. Are you okay? Are you safe? Keep us updated with what is going on for you *hugs*

4. JustKindaThere

No i am not okay and i will not ever be okay.

5. Petal

What has happened? Maybe talking about it will help you. No need to suffer in silence on here.

6. JustKindaThere

Why do people always assume that something bad has happened? Nothing has happened. I am just going out of my mind with depression as usual.

7. Petal

Sorry I went to sleep after I last replied. I'm not sure what you expect from us? You said to save you so I assumed something had happened and if it hadnt happened there was no need to be rude about it. If I were you I would treat others the way you would like to be treated. If you needed someone to listen i could have done that. I am sorry you are having a rough time and if you think any way I can help please do let me know.

8. JustKindaThere

I dont need someone to talk to i just need to fucking disappear.

9. Petal

Are you seeking any professional help? I'm sorry you are so down, we're all entitled to our off days, i hope it gets better for you. We're only a click away.

10. JustKindaThere

"Professional" help is meaningless

11. badperson123

badperson123 Member

I live my life without any professional help because I cannot afford it and I feel pretty bad every single day, it feels hopeless but I keep going because there are people around me who need me. I think you probably feel something similar. The people around you likely value you. Who are you? What part of your life do you think has caused you the most grief?
    I hope you will stay with us a while longer and let me reach out to you.

3 people like this.
  12. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Person123, Thank You! I cannot call You Bad, Because You are not, After getting here yesterday with your posting I was wondering where you were going, now I see! I was not going to respond but after seeing this posting of yours I had to, I was feeling down and things not going well for me, then I saw what you said, I say thank you because you are my bright spot today! I am crying too right now because you are HOPE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.