save me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Nov 22, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Someone save me
    I am pathetic
    I will always be single
    Who'd want me
    I am a horrible cow
    I'll never have friends
    I'll never know anyone
    You'll hate me
    I should be banned
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Like I said before and before... lol... Your life shouldnt evolve around finding a partner! There are many things way better and cooler than having a partner!
  3. LittleSparkles13

Thanks for clarifying i am a loser.
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

They didn't call you a loser - quite the opposite. I'm sure you have a lot of qualities and Light_In_The_Dark is right - having a partner isn't everything. Sure, we all naturally want to feel loved and cared for, it's human nature but you're being too hard on yourself. You haven't sound someone yet - yet. How can you say you won't? How do you know, in one or two years time you WILL have found that someone? You don't.

You're not a horrible cow, I don't know why people wouldn't want to be friends with you. Everyone is different. Because one or two people don't get on with you or vice versa, it doesn't mean other people will be the same way.

Don't give up. :hug:
  5. Light_In_The_Dark

Sry if you took it that way... I myself never had girlfriend, im 16 yrs old... I say, that love and searching for partner is only a drop in a sea called life! I know many guys who never got marryed throu their lives and they live happy. If you dont have any friends, find them somewhere, like on forums, blogs or chats! Again Im sorry if you took my last post like that, hope youll be happy and lead long and happy life!

And remember: Who travels Alone, travels the FASTEST! (hope i wrote it well)
  6. LittleSparkles13

I know you didnt call me one, but i know i am. i'm sorry i started this thread. I am sorry i exsist
  7. Light_In_The_Dark

Tell us what is all about? Tell as your roots of problem!
  8. all i can say is please stay safe kylie, im here for you if u ever need friendship or support. :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You shouldn't centre your life around finding a partner, their are muchmore important things. Once your in a mentally stable state THEN you could think about getting yourself into a relationship. Right now you seem pretty unstable and a relationship is hard work and allit would do is add more stress to your currently life. Concentrate of yourself.
  11. LittleSparkles13

you are so right, and i am just gonna let it be, it will happen when it happens.