Saved

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Caesius, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caesius

Caesius Member

Well, a few months ago I was having a REALLY bad week and just felt like "going away". Seconds before things were about to end, I had a feeling I should call one last person just to talk with them for a bit. So I called one of my friends that I knew pretty well and I told her I was upset and just wanted to talk for a minute. She calmed me down and started telling me about a picture she was painting and asked me what she should do to improve it. She doesn't know it, but she did save my life that night. Things are still really hard, but if I were to give any advice to anyone else out there in similar positions, I would say that your friends are probably the most valuable things out there.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad she was there for you and yes friends are so helpful to have. In the possibility friends are not available though it is still good to reach out "one last time" be it here, to crisis, family, or professional medical support- always worth the effort of a last try...

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: she was there for you! And that is a blessing. I am glad you are still here, genuinely. I hope things continue to improve for you.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you reached out hun and your friend was there to talk to you. Remember hun we are always here too ok hugs

5. Caesius

Caesius Member

I'm really glad she was there too. :) and I'm also glad someone here can be here for me as well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.