1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say something nice about yourself

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sapphire, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Ok, so I've noticed that a lot of people here seem to have a very low opinion of themselves. So I thought I'd challenge everybody to come up with a least one thing about themselves which is a good quality/character trait. Something they actually like about themselves.

I'm not asking people to start blowing their own horns, though. haha But saying something nice about yourself can be a healthy thing. I'll try to come up with something I like about myself too, ok? haha

Let's get some positivity going, everybody! :cheer:

2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

ermm ok i have nice eyes........ :cry: that was sooo hard to sayyyyyyy

3. Sapphire

Good on you for saying that! :hug:

I like my hair color. haha I can't figure out whether it's really dark blonde or just dark brown. It looks cool. haha :)

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

think of some more, i want to hear them. cos nobody else has replied to this thread, and i want to hear more of what you like about yourself.. :hugtackles:

as for myself, i like my 'attitude'.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im responding good to the therapy & doing what drs & psycholgist says.
    i help mom cleaning & iron :)

6. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

I've been told on multiple occasions that i have beautiful eyes. I've also been told a similar amount of times that i have a nice butt.

Sadly, i'm suffering about 9 years of abstinence, so having two good body parts doesn't really get you anywhere.

7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I like the fact that I am comfortable with my sexuality and don't care what others think about it.

Also I like how I can cheer people up and make them laugh with my goofiness.

8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

i can manipulate people good

9. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

That's not something nice or good about yourself.

10. Sapphire

Hey, I see more people have replied. That's cool. :thumbup: Keep the positivity going, everyone! :cheer:

11. Sapphire

Ooooo, a femme fatale. Very sexy. :wink:

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am very good at my job.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I have compassion and empathy...

14. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

my 3 boys say im a good cook, which is nice. they say i can make home made soup better than Grandma!!:wink:

15. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I've become a lot more confident in the last year :)

16. Lost

Lost Staff Alumni

I rarely leave the toilet seat up. :yeah:

17. Sa Palomera

Still waiting for you to post as well :tongue:

18. Sa Palomera

Ohh I hate it when men do that! When I'm sleepy in the middle of the night and want to go toilet I don't really pay attention and dont want to fall into the damn toilet! lol

More guys should do what you do! :thumbup:

19. Sapphire

Well, I already said I liked my hair color. But I can think of more things. Let's see... I like how I go my own way in life. That's another thing I like about myself apart from my hair color. haha :) And I can write music which cool too. :guitar:

20. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm caring and supportive, I listen to others and try to help out where I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.