Say something nice about yourself

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sapphire, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Ok, so I've noticed that a lot of people here seem to have a very low opinion of themselves. So I thought I'd challenge everybody to come up with a least one thing about themselves which is a good quality/character trait. Something they actually like about themselves.

I'm not asking people to start blowing their own horns, though. haha But saying something nice about yourself can be a healthy thing. I'll try to come up with something I like about myself too, ok? haha

Let's get some positivity going, everybody! :cheer:

2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

ermm ok i have nice eyes........ :cry: that was sooo hard to sayyyyyyy

3. Sapphire

Good on you for saying that! :hug:

I like my hair color. haha I can't figure out whether it's really dark blonde or just dark brown. It looks cool. haha :)

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

think of some more, i want to hear them. cos nobody else has replied to this thread, and i want to hear more of what you like about yourself.. :hugtackles:

as for myself, i like my 'attitude'.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im responding good to the therapy & doing what drs & psycholgist says.
    i help mom cleaning & iron :)

6. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

I've been told on multiple occasions that i have beautiful eyes. I've also been told a similar amount of times that i have a nice butt.

Sadly, i'm suffering about 9 years of abstinence, so having two good body parts doesn't really get you anywhere.

7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I like the fact that I am comfortable with my sexuality and don't care what others think about it.

Also I like how I can cheer people up and make them laugh with my goofiness.

8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

i can manipulate people good

9. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

That's not something nice or good about yourself.

10. Sapphire

Hey, I see more people have replied. That's cool. :thumbup: Keep the positivity going, everyone! :cheer:

11. Sapphire

Ooooo, a femme fatale. Very sexy. :wink:

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am very good at my job.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I have compassion and empathy...

14. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

my 3 boys say im a good cook, which is nice. they say i can make home made soup better than Grandma!!:wink:

15. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I've become a lot more confident in the last year :)

16. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

I rarely leave the toilet seat up. :yeah:

17. Sa Palomera

Still waiting for you to post as well :tongue:

18. Sa Palomera

Ohh I hate it when men do that! When I'm sleepy in the middle of the night and want to go toilet I don't really pay attention and dont want to fall into the damn toilet! lol

More guys should do what you do! :thumbup:

19. Sapphire

Well, I already said I liked my hair color. But I can think of more things. Let's see... I like how I go my own way in life. That's another thing I like about myself apart from my hair color. haha :) And I can write music which cool too. :guitar:

20. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm caring and supportive, I listen to others and try to help out where I can.