saying doofbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I need some ideas on how to say goodbye to my brother. I am planning to kill myself soon, quite soon.
    Today I gave many of my things to my friends and I will give some stuff to my bro tomorrow.
    It is amazing how peaceful I feel now. Has anyone have experienced this ?? so peaceful before knowing you will die??
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you tell your family and friends that you are planning to kill yourself? they won't have a chance to really say goodbye to you unless they know what you are planning to do
  3. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

I don't know what you're going through, but I don't think it's worth it. You obviously care about people enough, especially your brother, just think of what it may do to them. I know that if anyone close to me chose that way out, I'd be crushed, especially if they didn't reach out for help, and especially if they couldn't trust me enough to let me know what's going on.

I know you seem to have already made a commitment to this, but do you think you could try and talk about this some more? What do you have to lose? What's the hurry?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.