Saying Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I never woke up today I parked on railroad tracks yesterday as a train started to come but I thought to myself today is not the day I did not say goodbye well I am saying goodbye now tonight is the night I just cant go on any longer I just dont know how long I can fight with these feelings

summerschild

I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself yesterday and I hope you don't today either. Please don't hurt yourself. Can you tell us what is hurting you so much? What is triggering you to consider doing this? Please let us help. (hug)

summerschild

I'm sorry to hear that. Was it the therapist or what was discussed? Either way you can move on from here. I know it's hard but it can be done. Do you really want to die or just end the pain? I suspect it's the pain you want gone. If so then there are things that can be done to end the pain without ending you. I know there have to be some other things you can try other than dying. Will you talk with us and let us give you ideas other than dying to help you? All of us here understand your pain because we have that pain also. Again I ask you to please not hurt yourself. Thank you for talking to me and please keep talking. (hug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00