Saying Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my friend introduced me to this website, not sure what her user name is here, but hey! She probably wouldn't want me to give it away anyway. Haha, so, hey!

I've been going through a really difficult time, I should be starting College soon, which I'm hectic and worried about, but yeah, I'll look for the appropriate section to post about it in, haha!

So hey, I hope you can all accept me :) Want to know anything about me, don't be afraid to ask :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to SF. Of course we will accept you, people here are very caring and non judgmental. Hope we will be able to help you out.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Welcome to SF Destination :) There is plenty of Hope to be had, and caring people to listen and encourage you in what you're facing. Writing things down and having people understand you - is a good feeling :) No one here is going to reject you, everyone is acceptable :)

:welcome: to SF. we are glad to have you here. Starting college can be quite stressful, but I am sure you will be able cope just fine. Some people actually find college to be easier than the high school scene. That first semester is probably the most difficult just because you have to get into a completely different routine and mindset. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Good luck :)

Well, I am US and yeah you are still in high school at 16. I think your college is equivalent to our final years in high school. Sorry about the mix up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00