Saying "No" to Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jul 31, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

My day didn't go well and normally when things go so wrong, I run to suicide.

The thoughts were there earlier today, but I quickly dismissed them.

I been trying my best not to let suicide be an opinion.

I hope to succeed in fighting off these thoughts that has filled my mind most of my life and not give into it.

I hope, I don't fail at this and learn each day to say, "No" to the suicidal thoughts and urges.

IamTetsuo, SinisterKid and Northern like this.
  2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are on the right track, keep up the good work

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks

Trying

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I know how difficult it has been for you, not only recently, but throughout your life and you are a credit to yourself for still being alive and not hospitalised either. That takes a huge amount of courage and guts. I wish I was that strong! The more I get to know you, the more I draw inspiration from your daily struggle just to keep going.

iam and brknsilence like this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks

Hugs

6. brknsilence

My husband's best friend is a license counselor. We normally meet him and his family at church on Sunday's. He knows my history. I contacted him before but haven't in years regarding the suicidal thoughts. Not even sure if I will contact anyone local regarding the thoughts. I just don't want to go back inpatient.

Just hoping, I will be able to get through this.

So far, I been okay regarding the thoughts today. Just tired and staying busy.