Saying "No" to Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

My day didn't go well and normally when things go so wrong, I run to suicide.

The thoughts were there earlier today, but I quickly dismissed them.

I been trying my best not to let suicide be an opinion.

I hope to succeed in fighting off these thoughts that has filled my mind most of my life and not give into it.

I hope, I don't fail at this and learn each day to say, "No" to the suicidal thoughts and urges.

IamTetsuo, SinisterKid and Northern like this.
  2. moxman

moxman The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat

Sounds like you are on the right track, keep up the good work

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks

Trying

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I know how difficult it has been for you, not only recently, but throughout your life and you are a credit to yourself for still being alive and not hospitalised either. That takes a huge amount of courage and guts. I wish I was that strong! The more I get to know you, the more I draw inspiration from your daily struggle just to keep going.

iam and brknsilence like this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks

Hugs

6. brknsilence

My husband's best friend is a license counselor. We normally meet him and his family at church on Sunday's. He knows my history. I contacted him before but haven't in years regarding the suicidal thoughts. Not even sure if I will contact anyone local regarding the thoughts. I just don't want to go back inpatient.

Just hoping, I will be able to get through this.

So far, I been okay regarding the thoughts today. Just tired and staying busy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.