scar problem

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hache, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

i am going to portugal in months time with family, but i have scars on my left arm, i cant wear long sleeves in portugal, what do i do :sad: how can i speed up recovery process, what will help get them down before then
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

This thread is helpful, click, good luck. :)
  3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

thanks, it is sunny today and i wish i could wear short sleeves :(
  4. roze

roze Active Member

Well, i'm from Portugal, and i don't get why you can't wear long sleeves here :p Besides, other than the fact of you being unconfortable with the scars, i see nothing wrong with that neither..
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

the fact of having the scars and showing itn to the parents its unconfortable for most of the people who SI
  6. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel I have a lot of scars on my left wrist I can't wear t-shirts outside or around my house because I don't want any one to see them.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Well, you could try and get make up to cover them, but I'm not sure if there is actually anything that can speed up the healing process. Good luck. :hug:
  8. -Yurimaru-

-Yurimaru- Member

If it's just scars then using a decent foundation and/or cover up might help. To help the scars fade then something like bio-oil or rescue cream might help. If you have any open cuts then you'll have to be careful though - you can't use loads of stuff on broken skin.

Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.