Scared and Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybrsk8r

I'm not gonna make it. I think the best thing for me to do is end it. I feel so alone. I'm so scared of the future. I think that losing my mom has pretty much sealed my fate. I just don't want to be afraid anymore.

S

SteakAndChips

you're not alone :hug: I sometimes feel like there is nobody in the world who cares - but I promise you aren't alone - I am hre if you want me - I am a faceless person at a keyboard to you at the moment - cos u don't know me - but I promise I am a real person with real emotions :hug:

I am sorry u lost ur mom :( :hug: Please keep trying - life is a learning process- much of it is SO painful... I wish I could be there for you - but I am HERE - and I will always be here if you ever want a friend or just to talk :hug:

Love
GE

twilightki

I lost my mom when I was 13, so I know what it's like. It's very hard, but once you get past the mourning phase, everything will get brighter, and you'll also become a lot stronger. Trust me.

With love,
Dylan

pit

I'm totally alone and it's hard. Things haven't gotten any easier for me. I know what you're going through.

Cybrsk8r

Thanks for the kind words. I feel like the end-game of my life is playing out. I've got my method all picked-out. Hopefully it'll be gentle.

I lost a girlfriend a little more than a year and a half ago and I felt the same way you did. We were so close and I feel like there are so many things I should have said to her before she passed.

I shared the same feelings, but it got better. I'm not the same now as back then, and I still get those feelings now and again, but I'm fighting it off. I don't think you should quit... don't be a quitter.

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
cyber, you know i'm here and care. hope you make it through this time. sorry to hear about your mom. i'm here if you want to talk. i lost my best friend in 1998 and still haven't gotten over it. still miss melodie dearly. i know how you are feeling.

Cybrsk8r

I'm so tired. I just want to rest. I don't want this anymore. :cry:

(sorry, didn't think the first msg posted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00