Scared and alone...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Im so alone right now, I have no one... nothing... I dont know what to do. Im helpless right now. I have some issues with my family, who I love to death. And I guess thats really it, I love them to DEATH. This really could be the end of me. My dad, he's the one thing I love more than anything else in this world... and he might not be here for me much longer...
    It doesnt matter... i just dont know what else to do now...
    I'm losing at this game... I will never win. I'm considering suicide yet again... I've attempted so many times and it never works...
    I've been cutting as usual and they aren't getting any better...
    Im so scattered... Im really scared, upset, angry and alone...
    I cant do this... I cant...
    Okay look you made me cry... thanks...
    What am I supposed to do... Im so alone...
    I dont know why I cant just GET BETTER...

2. ReGReT

ReGReT Member

I must say, your current situation certaintly doesen't sound like a desirable one. I can't relate to your situation directly. I can't say I know what you're feeling, because we all interpret trauma differently. Nonetheless, I lost my father 2 years ago, I never knew him. Nonetheless I persist. Life may have it's ups and downs, but in the end, life is practically what you make it. If you are so content on taking your own life, I can't convince you otherwise. I'm only here to offer a supportive attitude and a friendly ear. Please, feel free to contact me, don't hesitate, because I've seen the darkside too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.