scared but giving myself a pat on the back!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angee, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angee

angee Well-Known Member

I went to the chemist today for my weekly prescription, it was the first time in the two weeks since i came out of hospital that i had that horrible urge to buy tablets and store them up again! I quickly got my script and got the hell out of there! I am so pleased with myself for not buying any but scared that i had that urge to again, its like my whole world will collapse around me if i don't have that safety net in place!!! i hate not having tablets hidden away ready! but i'm doing it! I have no stores of any tablets in my flat! i only have my weekly script and pain killers ect for the family, not enough to do anything with. I have to be proud of that, i don't feel it but i should be! lol!

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm proud of you. :hug: Be well. With kind thoughts...Mr. A

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I remember the day when I gave my therapist my stash; that was one of the scariest ones...good for you and when you feel scared, post here...keep up the good work, J

4. angee

angee Well-Known Member

Thank you Mr A and Sadeyes, i will try. It was awful when i handed my stash over, especially the nurses face when she realised how many i had stored in less than two weeks! Might stay away from the chemist till i can trust myself a bit more x

5. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Definitely, being proud of yourself is well deserved! If you can, treat yourself with your fav sweets.

6. angee

angee Well-Known Member

Thanks Isabel, i had a bag of twirls bites mmmmmm lol x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.