scared enough to be on here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by onelostman, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onelostman

onelostman New Member

I have to say that, im honestly scared for my own life from my own mind. Iv moved so much in my life i have no close friends and family are in other countries. i need true help, i use to be on steroids for three years and quite. I later found out stoping like i did was completly the wrong way to stop. Doc said that the chemical unblance of system is hard to recover and ssdi are not working. i dont know what else to do or turn to. im scared next i will not make it.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Sorry your having a tough time. Im praying for you, please pray too. Try to handle each problem one at a time anymore can be overwhelming. We will help you find solutions and peace. PLEASE know that there is hope and things will get better. Sending you hope and love....

3. onelostman

onelostman New Member

its not as much as handleing more then one problem but more as i get life right and then it gets striped from my hands over and over. to the point where if i dont know where im sleeping tommorow it wouldnt even bother me, im so numb to bad stuff happening. after i stop taking that stuff do to the fact i found out that i have wilsons disease. nothing seems to matter. i cant even drink to make my self numb because i end up hurting so bad and in serve pain. ill i can do is sit around now, i use to run clubs, pro mma fighter with sponsors even, did body building,was even a personal trainer. this time last year i was 240lbs and lean, sadly im now 180 do to i have trouble eating and sleeping. just dont know how much more i can take.

4. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Hang on in there, humans are a warrior race. Your body will adjust, you should concentrate on the inside. You ever really talked abut your problems with anyone openly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.