scared... had enough... :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

hay... im so scared right now idk how much more i can take i just dont wanta do this any more... nothing ever works out... im so behind at school i have no idea what im gana do anymore if mum finds out how far behind i am all hell will breack lose i tryed talking to my graphics teacher and i just got it thrown back in my face ive had enough i cant do this anymore... im sorry i dont wanta hurt anyone but im not strong enough... i cant do it... i cant take this anymore... its not even just school everything is falling apart... im scard and alone and i cant tell anyone irl whats going on they wouldnt care even if i did tell them i cant do it... :cry: i just want this to be over.... but i dont wanta hurt people... idk what to do i cant go on any more... but what about my sister what about my friends ahhhhhhh i dont no what to do... i cant tell anyone whats happening even my online friends dont no exsactly whats happening to me... im so scared i just want it to be over i cant take this... idk what to do... i wish someone would see though the mask and see whats happening to me idk what to do... i wish someone would just hold me in there arms and tell me everythings going to be ok i no i wouldnt believe them but just to even be told that... :( idk what to do... i just im not sure if i can do this much longer im sorry...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I can hear your pain but I hope you don't hurt yourself...
    my suggestion is to talk to you Mum and tell her how bad you're feeling.....
    and/or get some help from your GP....
    remember the grief you'll cause to your family and friends if you kill yourself and keep reaching out for the help you need....
    I hope you'll keep posting so we can support you...take care

3. justmeonlyme

i cant talk to mum i cant talk to mum about anything even if i tryed... and im not going to my GP whats the point id get there and wouldnt be able to say anything it would be pointless and cost money that i dont have...

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i can't give you a RL hug but I can give you these..:hugtackles: :hug:

:grouphug: :cheekkiss:

do you have any friends that can help you with your school work ?
    maybe someone else here might have more idea about school than I do...
    hold on ok....

5. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

sweetie :hug: I think seeing your gp would be a good idea and if as you say you couldn't talk about it then (as i've had suggested to me) write everything down that you need to say, your feelings, everything. Then they can read it instead of you having to speak. They will most likely ask you questions about it then but don't worry if you can't speak, i'm sure they will understand. Quite a few people tell their doctors in this manner so they should be pretty used to it.

You are loved sweetie :hug: we are here for you

6. justmeonlyme

its not just that i couldnt speck theres also the proplem of paying for it

7. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

If you can't afford it, is there any like charity place you can go to?

8. justmeonlyme

no i live in a small town so small what i consider town was in the paper about a month ago been called a rual town... and its about 5-10 times as big as where i live we have one doctors place and thats it... nothing where i can go for free...

9. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

could you call a crisis helpline? they may know how you can get help in your situation.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How about the ER?..do you have a hospital close?..
    I know you say help costs but what price do we put on a life?
    your life is worth anything to save it...

11. justmeonlyme

i just dint no anymore... i dont think i have the strength to ask for it... no no hospistals where i am closet ones an hour away... i cant ask for help im still here for now not sure how much longer but yea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.