scared i can't stop my self

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beck, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beck

Beck Member

Thing so overwhelming.All i can think about is ways to kill myself. i can't stand to be in a room with more than one of my kids. all they do is fight. my youngest told me to just go kill myself and get it over with this morning. i keep thinking she is right. feel like everything is just getting worse. about a month ago my husband changed jobs so he could be home more. it has made it worse all he does is play computer. i have tried talking to him all he says is go get some sleep and quit with the drama. my father in law has now moved that is making things harder. he never has liked me. him and kids cant get along. i dont know how much longer i can do this
  2. Colin

Colin New Member

Please think before you do anything, talk to your kids, move out, why should you end your life because they have problems.
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Beck, I am sorry that you are so overwhelmed, how is it that you kids are saying things like that to you? I really hope that you are not accepting what they have to say, it sounds like you are suffering from depression and possibly something else as well, Please do not attempt to hurt yourself, that will not do anyone good! You are very fragile at this time it is important that you make an attempt to see a heath care professional a psychologist or even you own Dr. as soon as you can. You do not really want to act on anything that could harm you! call someone that you can trust if possible, Please do not follow any suggestions that suggest you end your life, I do not know how old your kids are but their behavior is not rational, Try and stay on here with us a long as you can try to keep talking and posting on here please, this dark mood you are in will pass and it will feel somewhat better, if you can get a close friend or someone you can trust to see you or stay with you until you are feeling better! Someone will be here for you! anytime you want to talk, it is important. if at all possible that you get someone to see you if you can! I don't know what kind of situation that you are in but if you can try and tell us what is going on in your life that you feel this way now! It is important that you try to get help. We care for and about you an will offer you support and advice We will not judge you or put you down in any way you will be safe with us and we will maintain your confidentiality as well, things will get better, all of us here have felt what you are feeling and have gone through similar feelings, some did it alone but not many, that is why we are here for you so that you will not have to go through these fears and frustrations alone!
    Remember we are here for you we will try and help you through this and be here for you after as well! Take care of yourself and Please be gentle!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.