Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm scared, don't know what to do.. want to die, but can't hurt the only person who cares about me so much. Every time I think about I far I've been crying for an hour and a half tonight. I feel like I'm a failure, can't help him, he says he's ok, but I can see in his eyes he is so dead inside..because of me. I hurt him so much :( I don't deserve him..I wish I could make him smile and laugh again, but now I killed him, like a knife to the heart :(
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry I cant take the hurt away but just wanted to let you know you arent alone sweetie. So many here care about you and want to help you through the hard times.
  3. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Big Hugggs!!! if you ever wanna chat... im here!!! keep your head up!

4. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

Remember that everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes we hurt people and can't go back and change what happened. What you have to do is realize you're not perfect and never will be. Start right now becoming the good person you want to be. That is all you can do to remove bad memories and replace them with good ones. If you hurt someone tell them you are sorry but most importantly show them you are sorry. Be caring, understanding and patient. Don't repeat the same mistakes and you'll be on the right track.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.