Scared of self

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nobody_important, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobody_important

nobody_important Account Closed

It's like there are days when I am ok, but more and more I am feeling like hurting myself as the days progress. I don't want to do anything about it, but then again I do. At night I feel better (usually), but the daytime is getting bad. I reflect on my life, and am sick at myself for the choices I've made. That's when I want to throw my hands up mist. I worry about going fir help, cause I don't want to end up in the hospital. I just want the pain to go away. It also wouldn't hurt if my mind would quit playing tricks on me. I swear someone is watching me. Am I nuts? I don't think so, but then again I may not be the best judge if that right now. Anyone agree one way or the other?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not nuts hun you are anxious pehaps and talking to your doctor you can get some help for that. As long as you let y our doctor know you want the pain to end not you life you will not be hospitalized hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.