Scared of what's happening

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MeowC, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeowC

MeowC Well-Known Member

Im afraid that I'm getting more and more addicted to alcohol. Lately ive been craving it so badly I can't handle it. I used to only do it very rarely (maybe once or twice a year) since its difficult for me to get (being so young). I've been taking my mothers alcohol, whatever's in the fridge while she's gone, going to my friends whenever they mention it. I'm only doing it to get drunk, to wash away pain with this drink, to avoid cutting by drinking my thoughts away, but I know it'll end badly, I don't know how to stop it before I start.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you tell someone and you get professional help to stop hun I am sorry you are suffering talk to someone ok you trust and get some therapy to stop the pain without alcohol hugs

3. Britt.woodman

Britt.woodman Member

I was young once, well still am. I was 17 and started drinking, well I met my now boyfriend, and he just turned 21 then. Booze galour. It washed my pain away, my feelings, all the hurt. I moved to the next state and got a job. It helped me get my mind off everything. Honest hard work clears your mind. I drink once a month now, maybe not even,,,not to get drunk , but to appreciate the flavor of my forgotten tastes..lots of trial and error ahead...dont worry just occupy your time with friends, school

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.