Scared...sihtless...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tearsallday, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tearsallday

tearsallday Account Closed

I am terrified of going to the doctor. I have an appointment today and my doctor is trying to figure out why I've been so sick lately. He's chalked it up to depression and I've been put on Wellbutrin XL, my thyroid meds were increased, and green tea supplements were added to my diet...all of which were supposed to help. I don't feel like its helped really at all. I have lost 14 pounds in two weeks but I'm scared that my doctor will see it and diagnose me officially.... sounds stupid but I am just scared sihtless... Everyone in my life tells me to lose weight and I want to lose weight because I want to be skinny more than anything... I just don't know how to reduce my fear and anxiety of having to go to the doctor today.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The only way losing wt is OK if it is justified and healthy...hopefully the MD will know what is wrong and will be able to help

3. tearsallday

tearsallday Account Closed

Its official.... I'm fkd. Diagnosis has been written in my chart and now I'm fkd. How could I have let them find out? This is the first day of the "rest of my miserable existence..."

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wellbutrin will take time to kick in hun you will start to feel better No one can see your chart but YOU and t he doctor He has to keep it confidential I hope you feel better soon hugs

5. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

Are u forcing yourself to throw up? Or are u worried about records?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.