Scared, tired, needing a friend.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thisinstant, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisinstant

thisinstant New Member

I need a friend, anyone to talk to. I feel as if everything is out of control. I have never been able to make friends. I surround myself with material possessions, hoping that they will help me feel better.

I just don't know what I've got to live for anymore. What good are material possessions if you don't have friends to enjoy them with?

I've recently had gastric bypass as well, and I feel horrible most of the time because I don't get enough vitamens. I'm on anti-deprressents. Nothing seems to help.

Suicide scares me, but I'd be less of a burden that way. I could give all my money to my roomate, she needs it. She wouldn't have to help me with everything.

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk to someone. *huggles* feel better.

3. I see a problem when you say material possessions. Maybe your stuff isn't awesome enough. Vidja games are awesome and you can share them online, then talk about it with people online.

the gastric bypass makes me think you're fat, if I'm thinking of the right proceedure. I know some overweight people and they have friends because they accept they are fat, and they are awesome. Maybe once you accept you're fat then you'll be less depressed. Then you can make friends. Also keep lying to yourself that you're awesome and eventually it'll become true forever.

You could also try a multi-vitamin as they tend to rock, in fact they are known for only rocking.

I don't think suicide was meant for you, maybe myself, but I still have other oppurtunities at life to fail at till I get there.

add: you could take up a hobby like walking, it'll help clear your head.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.