scared to be supportive

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Jan 18, 2014.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

there are some decent people here, but then there are a ton who are not... nobody likes it when i speak from the heart do they? they want me to agree with each and every fucking thing that is said. well sorry, i refuse to be a robot like the rest of you. what does it take to even get decent support in this fucked life? why are 70% of the people here heartless and unsympathetic? when i see this, it makes me want to lash out in a way that would scar them for life. i am a believer that if you mess with the bull, you get the horns... i am the bull, so maybe you should stop fucking with me and grow up?

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

people's opinions make you scared?

3. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

no they dont, the point was that people refuse to help me because they dont like the things i have to say...

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

you made some epic mathematical calculations there

if people aren't open minded enough, fuck 'em, find those who are

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not everyone will agree with you, but you can try to focus on the ones who DO want to support you, who listen to what you have to say.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Look at the other side of the fence, people don't want to agree with everything you just said, its just the same as politics no one agrees on how things are supposed to be. It's a huge difference between a respected leader and a dictator who wants things his way or the highway.

Don't listen to em if you don't like what they are saying, just find someone else like others already stated, you have that freedom to decide for yourself. It's your life to run the way you want it to be, no one else's.

Friends don't have to agree on everything otherwise it'll be boring vanilla life eh. But find some common ground if that helps or just find new ones. Plenty fish in the sea, plenty of em.