Scared to death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by manda12, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manda12

manda12 New Member

Everyone thinks I am a hypochondriac but my body is telling me something is wrong. I'm scared to death that I have a horrible disease. I am terrified of germs and bacteria. It is all I think about all day. I go to the psychologist tomorrow and I hope she helps me. But lately I just think about how I want to die soon and quickly because I can't go on feeling this way. A friend of mine was recently murdered by a random buglar and I wish it had been me.

2. LisaMarie

LisaMarie Member

Been there, done that. I was told there was nothing wrong with me for 8 months, despite losing 8 stone, 4 years ago. Believed them til ended up being blue lighted for emergency op on stomach. But you know what? Really wish they hadn't found out was wrong, that way it'd be over now

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things are going shitty for you right now, I wish I could be some help, but I kinda want to die right now too.....
    I hope things get better.

4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

the anxiety has driven me over the edge. It's sort of similar. Just making the ceaseless spinning stop.

5. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I kind of know how you feel, mental illnesses has been in my family for years and so I refused to go to a psychiatrist because I was afraid the cycle would continue. It wasn’t until a year ago after my sister found me unconscious and I was forced to go into observation for 72 hours did I actually get analyzed. The analysis confirmed my worst fears and the medication they gave me has been having mixed results, but I am still glad I went to see a doctor though.

6. medic9449

medic9449 Member

well I understand about being scared.

2 weeks ago, I almost died, but overdosing, and to this day I stll wish that the doctors, didn't save my life. But My best friend, decided to call 911 on me.

I will never get this out of my system, and everyday i wake up now, i feel depressed, that I am alive.

Some days I say why am I still here, and sometimes i say wow I am alive. I don't know which one I feel better about. But sometimes scared of dying and staying alive. Everyday, now I think of ways i can die, but not going thru it because if I get found again the doctors might bring me back again. I have no one who I can talk to, that feels the same as me.

I know that doctors say they know best, but they don't know how I feel inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.