Scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

It should not scare me....it doesn't scare me...it doesn't....that life is...scary. Tried to make up with a past friend, forget him. I wish I could wipe him from my memory, it hurts that I was so jaded...I look for something, but everything is digging deeper into me. I shouldn't be such a fucking fool. Stupid faith. Stupid hopes and it falls down, feeling fake...no one to talk to and even family is not here...hope I can connect to someone, scared to be alone, scared to reach out. Want to hurt myself really badly, I mean I don't..it's just there, mostly because I couldn't sleep last night and when I get insomnia it ends up making me very sick and tired, mentally exhausted....trying to lose everyone connected to him. He already attempted to cut them off from me. It's pointless to be connected to his friends anymore either.

2. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

You can talk here - you're not alone.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Wallflower, sorry to hear about a relationship that is no longer there for you. Life certainly can and does appear horrid and scary at such a time. I know exactly how it must feel for you - having survived similar - can still remember the let down and confusion and hurt and pain and the insomnia. And the self-loathing for the foolishness involved. It is certainly possible to heal from it - over time and with deeper insights than we didn't have before - and in the end, triumph over the situation as a wiser and more mature person. This is the plus side of every let down. "There are no hopeless situations, there are only people who have become hopeless about their situation" - is a great truth, because through it we can realise that we can help ourselves by not becoming hopeless. We look for positive ways to re-kindle our hope.

OK, so we cannot have what we had set our heart on. We know that there are people gossipping, mocking, hating etc. And we feel so alone and numb and scared - but that does not mean that it is always going to be like this. Things can and do change for the better as we reach out for new hope and find a different path. This can be turned around to be seen as a great opportunity - a springboard to a new life :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun Better to walk away hun and make new friends ones that are not connected to him ones that will support YOU hun I am sorry you are feeling so alone hugs

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Living life is the scariest thing we are going to do...as others have said, there are people here to talk to, myself included...please PM me if I can help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.