Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by _Lily_, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

The devil is after me ...Scared the ground is going to open up and ill go to hell
    Zombies and monsters are here they want my soul
    Voices are loud psych has said in the past that i may always hear voice even with medication and that i need to learn to deal with them by different strategy's such as talking to them or listening to music witch i have been doing but i should be going to a hearing voices group once a week but i haven't been there for months as something seems to always come up
    on the Thursdays its on
    The devil wants to take over my body and do what evil things he wants to do on earth
    He and the Zombies and monsters are after me for that task
    Am trying to stop them
    But i need weapons but my husbands took all of them away he said i could end up hurting someone or myself with it
    Am listening to music really loudly
    I end up cutting nothing deep or anything like that
    But the voices said that if i cut it would make the zombies and monsters go away
    I call the crisis team and they told me to take my medication early
    Am unsure what to do now
    I want to stop the devil from taking me over but i dont know how to stop it from happening
    My Dr will not put my medication up
    I see my psych on the 21st may and i see my dr on the 24th of may
    Unsure if they will do anything at all
    They cant keep up'ing my medication because the medication causes movement disorders
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I can certainly tell you are in a very difficult place right now. is there any way you can get a sooner appointment to see the psychiatrist and see what they can do for you?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to try a add on to your medication or change it completely to t he new psych meds talk to you doc ok there has to be help to stop this
  4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

They wouldn't do anything all the say is that i need to learn to deal with it on my own
    I can tell them about the devil but there nothing they can do
    cant get a sooner appointment i called them today and said it has to be that one
    I can make an appointment with my dr on tuesday as my husband got to go to my mums on Monday and i cant go to the drs myself because of social anxiety
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.