scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Feel so alone.

need to go get something biopsied.

in much pain physically re something else.

and no one there to call.

why put myself through this?

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness Mo, what has happened? I am here to talk my friend.

3. plato

plato Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you are ok.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please let me know what is going on...sending caring thoughts

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

My thanks to you all for responding.

This feels like its just something else, again. Again and again and over and over and I'm just so damn tired and want a break. I really, honestly, need a break. Something. I wish I could get one. And yes, I realize this sounds incredibly selfish and I apologize.

6. plato

plato Member

Everyone needs a break every now and again, I know I'm not aware of what's fully going on as I'm new but if a break will help then that's not selfish x

7. MikeTRobot

MikeTRobot Active Member

Whats stopping you from taking a break?

8. fallenangel

fallenangel Member

Dear MoAnamCara,

I'm sorry to hear about the physical pain that you are going through, and I pray to God that he will have grace on mercy to you through this period.

I'm not sure if any analgesics can help, but is it even possible to talk to the doctors about pain management and see what alternatives can they provide you with.

Do sound out about your physical pain to them, and be brave to go for any treatment required... You have come thus far, do not give up and live on...

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Religious Content>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
  9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

mo, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this fear, on top of everything else. you are not sounding selfish at all. Not even a teeny bit. Please know I am sending healing light to you

10. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo... :grouphug: its not easy & you are never being selfish or even sounding it... ok? please know you have so many who care and are here to support you please allow us to be there for you as you have been for me & others... sending much caring & cyber chocs

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I really want to scream... Well SH I mean. Well, no, more. :(. But I won't. Because I'm scared. So I'm stuck. Here. Now. Stuck. I don't feel good today, been awfully dizzy and having to sit at times as I thought I was going to faint. I've no clue what's going on with me.

Someone asked me this week... So how alone do you feel? It really managed to cement this new reality, new normal, new existence even more in my mind.

Just upset, very upset today. N big deal but nowhere else to express it either in person or anywhere else.

12. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry Mo. You are under a lot of stress, I am sure it's affecting you.
    You can always talk here, or to me.w

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.