scared

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Vitreledonellidae, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

too scared to say something, afraid i will just be annoying, a pain in the ass, i wish i could talk with you, i wish i never said how i felt about you, i wish we could still be friends like before, but i screwed it up and i'm so afraid that i will say something wrong again, i'm so afraid that i will upset you again, i'm so afraid that you hate me, i dont know if i'm making a mistake with not talking to you or is it the right thing to do, i dont want to make mistakes, so i guess its just the best thing not to talk, want to tell you everything like i used too, want to tell you how beautifull you are and how much i care about you, i'm sorry i wish i was someone else, i wish i looked different, i wish i acted different, i wish i could be what you need, i wish it al could have worked out, but i am not, i'm sorry that i wasted your time, i'm sorry that i love you, i'm sorry that i told you that, i'm sorry that i'm like this, but I guess you're glad with it, can understand that, finally you're free of me, dont know if that was the right thing to say, its all so confusing lately, dont know if my paranoia is talking or my depression or maybe its all just really the truth, i cant make any sence, suck my brain out my nose or something, i'm more usefull without a brain, i'm sorry i'm posting this, I wanted to post something everyday, but i couldnt and now seeing you online its just killing me, i miss you, you're one of the most beautifull persons i ever met, i was one of the luckiest persons with you in my life, but i just deserve this pain i've been going through and you deserve so much better, all the love, luck, happiness, everything thats good, everything you want, ah sorry, hear me talking, dont want to read back and look what i wrote, probly will all delete it, like i always did, i should stop now and just submit this thread, damn, I need a cig...

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun :sad: :hug: You've got my MSN if u need an ear.:sad:

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Julie :arms:

I can't do any more but repeat the same as Terry. If you wanna talk, you got my MSN.

:hug: