Scared...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Apr 19, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm scared as hell now.

Did they follow me here? Did they tell her the same stuff they've told everyone else? Have they drowned out my story again, turned people against me before they know me?

I'm sorry, but I'll have to leave for this. I can't take the chance that they're here too...

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

who hun? I'm sure we can keep u safe.

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Don't leave Sammy! I'm sure this can all be worked out. :( There must have been some sort of misunderstanding, right?

4. RainbowChaser

I thought... Someone told me on Skype that they were here, they told me this afternoon... but I just checked and no-one's loaded Skype today... Oh fuck, I'm going insane...

5. RainbowChaser

I've finally gone fucking insane, and no-one could care less :cry:

6. Esmeralda

I care Sammy...what's going on?

7. RainbowChaser

Someone called me on Skype today... Told me that my ex's friends had found this site, and that they had told some members their version of the story, the one where my ex is a saint and I'm a little psycho who tried to mess his life up...

I went to check the Skype records to see when I'd got the call, but I didn't get the call - Skype hadn't even been loaded up today...

I'm going insane. And I've hurt her because of it. I should die.

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

she'll understand hun...you had a bad moment is all.

9. Esmeralda

Don't even say that! We all can hurt others when we're going through shit. My special talent is hurting those I love. We all have things going on outside of the forum and when it boils over, we can say things that we don't really mean. All we can do is try to carry on as best we can and learn from our mistakes :hug: I'm sorry that you have your ex's friends harassing you. Try not to let them get you down...they are not worth your tears. :(

10. RainbowChaser

But they're not doing it, that's the problem - I fully remember getting a call on Skype that I didn't get! :sad:

11. Esmeralda

Aw hun...are you sure it's not just a software issue? I've had things I thought happened too that turned out to be all in my lil head, so don't feel bad if that's the case. It doesn't mean you've gone bonkers. :hug:

12. RainbowChaser

No, but the fact that I've pissed off half of chat should say something at least :(

13. Esmeralda

We all have our days where we just piss people off :) Try not to feel too bad hun. Your friends will understand :hug:

14. RainbowChaser

I doubt some of them will...

15. Esmeralda

That's a possibility, but if you did something wrong, all you can do is apologise and hope for the best. The rest is up to them...but most people here are pretty understanding and know that they would want to be forgiven themselves, so hopefully they will be able to put themselves in your place :)