scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im scared. im scaring myself. i feel bad, worse than ive felt for a while. i came up with a plan earlier. and ive just finished writing my letter. im okay for now, but nan will go to bed in less than an hour...and then i dont know. i really dont.

i SO dont want to be here. i just DONT.

but theres someone i dont wanna leave. someone i love so much. u know who u are. i dont wanna do this to them. i promise ill be back online in a few minutes, i just need some time to think. and i also promise that im trying harder than i EVER have not to do this. maybe i should never have admitted to my feelings, then i wouldnt know what they felt..and then i could go without feeling so bad.

i dont know anymore. everything seems to be falling apart and im scared...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun :hug:

3. stay strong sweetie :hug: :hug:

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hang in there... being scared isn't really a bad thing it shares there is a part of you that really does want to go on. i hope you do. the world wouldn't be the same without ya. take care please

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, you know how much i care for you and you know how much it would hurt you if anything was to happen to you. You know what would happen if you do anything. I would do anything for you and you know that.

Please please please please take care.

:hug:

6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

yes i agree with all u ppl.

hang in there and theres no need to be scared :)
    we all care for u alot. including me.

just have a little faith.

take care .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.