Scared

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, May 17, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Heads pounding. So much crap going on. Can't take this. I'm scared. Soooo fucking scared. Can't take it. Can't take it. Can't take it. Can't take that.

That scares me to death. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

darling PLEASE talk to me. come back onto google or ill call u. dont do anything darling. talk to me , please :cry:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

viks

Hope you are okay. I don't know whats going on because I haven't been around but if you need to talk feel free to PM me. :hug:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What happening Viks..oh you're on google

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*Just wraps arms around you super tightly, and doesn't let go* :hug: :hug: :hug:

You can make it Vik...I know you can...I believe in you...come on love...you can make your way through, back to us...just hold on tightly, and depend on your friends to pull you through :hug:

:rose:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhH!!!!

sorry needed to do that before i fucking explode :mad: :mad: :mad:

tis gonna be a bad day i know it :cry:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you. Fuck everything about you. Can't do shit right can you? can't help anyone. Can't make anyone happy. You need to die and you need to die today. Fuck the doctors, they don't do shit. You know what to do. You know the plan. You know it. Few hours. Few hours. Few hours.

Maybe those weren't nightmares. Maybe that was the future. Todays future.

Stick to the plan. Stick to the plan. Sitck to the plan.

I love you.

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

stay safe. im getting out of your way. u said you wanted the truth, you obviously didnt

9. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Vikkers what is up? , talk to me hunny

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Bull shit Sam and you know it. I ain't even gonna bother explaining shit to anyone anymore cos u don't get it. No one fucking does and im sick of it. Im sick of living and its gonna end.

This has got fuck all to do with that or with u. This is about my head being so fucked that i can't think. So fucked up that i have 2 nightmares in a row about my going off to kill myself. So fucked up that i don't know anything anymore.

This ain't about the 'truth' or you or anyone else. This is about about me not being able to cope anymore. You wanna take a stupid fucking comment that way go a head. If you thought for ONE second it was meant in that way then you don't know me in the SLIGHTEST. That proved something to me and you know what your right.

Im done.

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

dont u dare do this vikki. come back and talk to us. please

12. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

:cry: Awww Vikki!

13. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

VIKKI dam it come back to us. screw your head back on. mellow out and talk to someone. please....:big hug: