scared...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't trust myself tonight. I want to call my friends for help, but I can't. My hand won't pick up the phone. All I can think about is how to do end everything. "They" control to much of me. There's no reason for me to live when I can't control my own body and thoughts, is there? I can't even think clear enough to write what I want on here. I just want "them" to leave alone :sad:

2. ChronoCrusade

ChronoCrusade Member

hi Rukia (btw, i'm also a fan of Bleach), can u tell me what's wrong? if u feel awkward talking about it, u can pm me or someone here u trust. if u can't ask ur friends for help, perhaps u can ask a close family member, or a really close friends whom u can share ur thoughts pain with? i think u'll feel much better if u can truly talk to someone who truly cares about u. if u don't have anyone to share thoughts with, u can talk to me, maybe we can help each other, cuz i'm also in a crisis like u r. ^^

3. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

Haha yea me 3, bleach is wicked. It's ok "They" talk to me all the time in my own little world lol. Don't feel sad :( Can you give me some sympathy? I have a raging hangover...I work with a lady who talks to invisible people and hears voices. You know it must be really frustrating. You can't control your own body? You typed pretty good considering it wasn't you doing it :p You have no reason to live? to be honest i doubt anyone has figured out the meaning of life, so it's probably a good idea to enjoy every moment you have even the boring ones at work, just incase....

Thoughts are spontaneous blips in your mind, i can't dictate mine either, sometimes i think thoughts at the most inconvenient times, but i just find it easier to carry on and let the thought flow till eventually my brain moves on. If you try and force it to go away then really your thinking about it more, which defeats the object.

So are all bleach fans depressed then lol.... Im not actually today im having a really good one, im going to Mc Donalds in half an hour to get a shrek toy woohoo!

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Sure. :smile: I have these stupid voices in my head. On some days, like today, they'll just tell me how pathetic I am. On other days they'll make me fight for every movement, or even "kick" me out completely. I fight them as much as I can, but they win when I'm tired. I've also been suicidal for the last 6-7 years, so the thought of giving up is there constantly.

If you ever want to talk, just pm me or add me on msn. I better at listening than I'm at talking. :tongue:

It took a lot of time, and all my energy to write that. I usually have some control, but I can't write, say or do what I want. I know it's just in my head, but it won't go away. :huh:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sweety you know I'm here for you,I wish I could do more to help but I'm alway's here for you.

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You help me a lot by just being you. :smile: Thanks for cheering me up yesterday.
    Always here for you to :hug:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Anytime sweety 24/7 as long as I can be any help at all to you then I'm more than happy to be there any time of the day or night.:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.