scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , feeling scared and dont know what to do, i used to be a self harmer, and stopped a year ago . my husband has told me he cant go through it again. so last night i resorted to self harm with < Mod edit - Methods >, i do want to die as i only live for others, live for me is a self harm punishment. today i feel ill bit sick, but scared to tell anyone ive taken them. is < Mod Edit - Methods > enough to do damage or will i be ok, self harm is secretive and taken these was a way of hurting myself. dont know what to do. loreal

Last edited by a moderator:
About 2 years ago to the day, I took near to < Mod edit Hazel: methods > tablets, washed it down with a bottle of jack daniels and hoped for a quiet sweet release. But I woke up the following morning feeling very sick, dizzy and a loss of breath all the time with shooting pains around my body.

I left it till late in the day, I told my mum and we went down to the hospital. I sat there for a few hours in A & E. Got checked out, had some scans, the doctors were stumped as they could find no internal damage at all and that I was coherent and fully conscience.

I am disappointed still to this day the tabs didnt work but I really think 10 of those tablets is just going to cause you some sickness for the next few days. Just take it easy and stay away from alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hello loreal and welcome to Sf, I'm sorry you are feeling scared, you need to go to the hospital and get checked out, alternatively you could call your family doctor and get advice, either way you need to talk to sometime. We are here to support you, please keep talking to us.

Hazel x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00