Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

im scared. ever since i got kicked outta school and the contract was made against me ive managed to come outta the major depression. well im not doing so well, everyday i get sadder and sadder. im falling back into it. i dont kno how to stop it, well i do but the ppl i need arent around. what scares me the most is this is my last year of highschool. there wont be counclers constantly there for me, when i go to collage i wont have someone there to help me. im currently on my own, ive got no one helping me, no weekly vistits to the school social worker. my last social worker was trying to help me. she kept trying to help find other ways to deal with things, shed always talk about streaths and weakness. she tried so hard to help me. i was too far depressed to see anything getting better. so i didnt listen to her, i didnt bother opening up to her. well now that i realize i need those other methods and stuff she wont even talk to me. im scared that if i dont find other ways im gonna always be depressed and struggling forever. im so scared
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that you're feeling down Amanda. :hug:
  3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel this way, hope you find the help you need.
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Open up to her, you have nothing left to lose? right.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why don't you bite your pride and go back to this couselor and apologize to her and let her know you were in such a bad state of mind that you didn't recognize the help she was offering you. Those two words( i'm sorry) carry alot of weight. If she takes you back then you need to meet her half way and open up to her. With out information she is limited to the help she can provide!!Good Luck!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.