Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by aoeu, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I've never felt so intensely suicidal. I can feel it happening... I close my eyes and imagine my death. It's closer than ever before. I'm looking around for reasons not to, but I can't find any. I'm strong enough to do it now that I'm back on my medication. I don't know what to do.
  2. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

What is making you feel this way today??
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Just lonely, as always. I've wanted to do it for a few weeks, but just [methods] seemed so hard. Now that I'm starting on the medication again, I feel a lot more energetic - but my life still fucking sucks. It would be so easy, so pleasant... but it still terrifies me.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take a deep breath and calm down aoeu. How about closing your eyes and imagining your life gettting better? Imagine that one day you overcome this and you're able to live your life normally again? I'm sure that it's possible.
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

As soon as I become unoccupied I panic. Closing my eyes and trying to relax is bad news.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie,

Try to keep yourself occupied then :hug:

Perhaps use your new found energy in a more positive way..such as helping people,find a new hobby,go out and do something you enjoy? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.