Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cloudXstrife, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudXstrife

cloudXstrife Member

im scared im gonna do something stupid im so sick of my life, i dont have any friends no gf no job and no money. ive tried to get all these things but i cant, im sick of trying and failing ive sufferd from social anxiety and depression since i was 15 im now 21 and things have just got worse and worse. the only reason i havent done anything yet is because i know it will destroy my mum. tbh i dont even have the guts to end it all but i just feel sick all the time i could throw up right now. i wanna brake down in tears but for sum reason i cant. i just dont know what to do i can only see one solution
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

heya ..
    sorry ur feeling this way :hug:
    i completely understand where ur coming from .. iv felt like u said alot ..
    have u been 2 see ur doctor? he/she could really help .. meds.. therapy.. there are ways u can try 2 help urself get through this ..
    i know how tough it is .. its far from easy .. but please try 2 stay strong ..
    u can always call the samartians? or email them ..

sorry i didnt send u my email addy .. for msn .. i will do that now .. hang in there xxx
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum :hug:

Your story sounds just like mine :(

Has your family tried to help you? Have you seen a doctor for your depression?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey therapy will help you get those tears out the pain out You are only 21 so young lots of time to turn things around find direction in your life. Lots of time to get job get yourself a good therapist who cares talk therapy best and keep venting here we do care we will try to help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.