scared

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TaraB3ar, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

This isn't how its suppose to be, its all wrong. I was so happy and now im just waiting for it to all fall apart. I'm really scared because i dont know what i will do when that happens. and i know it will :(

2. leeone

leeone Member

Hang in there. Were with you.

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i feel the same...hang in there...we all here :hug: hope you feel better soon...
    take care :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Whats happening why are you afraid it is going to fall apart. Did something upset you. I hope you can still vent here so you can get the support you need okay. I hope things change for the better not worse but if it does then reach out here.

5. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

Very long story but in short my boyfriend moved from hawaii to be with me and due to finances we are living with my family. My mom just got married last year and got a new house with her husband so thats where we are. My boyfriend and I both hate it here, Im really far from my friends I almost never see them. And I cant stand my mom's husband or his kids, they are incredibly rude. It drives me crazy being here with them. My boyfriend is on the verge of leaving everyday because he's so unhappy here. Im really torn because I want him to be happy but I dont want to lose him. Im scared to death what will happen if he moves back to hawaii because even though I live with my family I still in a lot of ways feel he's all I have :/

Thank you all for your replies, I really appreciate it!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Its time to look for a small apt for just you and boyfriend get away from family get out on your own okay

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree with violet. Are you both working? Is renting a place of your own possible? It would mean more freedom to be more comfortable. And he wouldnt have to leave and go so far away. And even if things fall apart you can do like you just did. You can come here and vent or reach out or what ever you need to do to get support and help through it hun. Keep reaching out and maybe things wont get as far as you think they will. :arms:

8. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

hang in there sweetie. Im here for you to vent or scream or just bitch about stuff :) You are a kind, sweet, caring, amazing woman - dont forget that. the shit doing on around you and the horrible people around you, DO NOT reflect on you. Be strong! I think your awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.