Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DS, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS

DS Account Closed

I'm having a quite difficult time, despite my efforts to keep things together. I go from profound depression to an extreme panic. It's scaring me.
    My head hurts. As the hours go by, I find myself doing risky and dangerous things and thinking of even more. Don't trust myself at all.

i feel devastated....gawd i just feel so broken and scared. Can't stop crying. don't feel good.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can you call someone anyone to j ust talk call crisis line to just talk theywould understand. hearing a real voice does help im sorry your not feeling well but glad your here.. call crisis okay or good samaritans talk to someone it really helps.
  3. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

Star, I'll be around most of the night if you need someone to talk to. Thanks for talking with me the other day! :)
  4. DS

DS Account Closed

i so much wish i could stop crying
  5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you
  6. DS

DS Account Closed

thank you
  7. DS

DS Account Closed

i exhausted myself-- managed to sleep a couple hours. thought i felt better when i awoke, yet within half hour the tears start and they just won't stop
    i'm so tired.
    don't feel good
  8. DS

DS Account Closed

can't handle it.

see no point to waiting

heads messed up
    don't understand why ppl talk about it...doesn't make sense. seems more sensse to just do it.
    i've been too exhausted to follow through...have to get to the attic then the garage...can barely just walk to sink for drink.
    maybe a couple pots of coffee and vit b?
    I feel so awful that in itself may be enough motivation...get rid of some of the pain
    can't continue feeling this way without some relief
    desperate for some relief and don't see it stopping any time soon
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
  9. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

Most of us on this forum can relate to crying all day, and being afraid of what we might do. We're all here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.