scared

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jul 24, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im not sure where to put this...not sure where to put most of my posts, or wether i should be posting at all...sometimes think its not worth it.....
    Registered for my classes at UMass I should be happy going back to school after 2 years off but im not im scared...

2. .Dan

.Dan Active Member

So your a little apprehensive about jumping back on the proverbial horse eh? Dont let it scare you. I was out of college for 4 years before I decided to go back. Damn what a good decision that was, seriously the best ive made in a long time. Heh, my mom waited about 20 years to go back to college, its never too late. So many people never get the chance at college, much less one like UMass... I am envious. So what are you majoring in?

3. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

It's normal to be scared!

It's definitely worth it, so hang in there. After a week or so, you'll get back in the swing of things.

Have fun buying school supplies and getting started on a new phase of life.

4. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Im majoring in IT and computer hardware. its an online degree and i guess i should be grateful i even got in after the last college but i have this fear that im gonna fail again.

5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

do your best to get through it. it'll be new and scary at first. focus on you and your classes.

6. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Don't think about failing, just concentrate on your classes as you are doing them. Usually when people go back, they do much better because they are more committed and they've had time to assess things.

I have faith in you! Take it one day at a time.