scared

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sdeemer93, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

I just recently developed my eating disorder, and it just seems to get worse everyday. I've already asked for help, but I'm scared to let anyone in my mind. Idk how I'm gunna let this go either. This is my way of hurting myself, since nothing else seemed to work. I'm just too depressed and don't know what to do. I'm going to therapy soon, and I'm scared. Does anyone have advice or info? :anyone:

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

3. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

Thank you. I'm glad someone posted back. I just feel so alone, I've lost my boy friend/best friend recently..things are still iffy between us, but I think he needs to get help too but just won't..and it hurts me.

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear about your Boy friend/best friend. Have you thought about talking to him about how you feel about him that he should to, think about getting help? Have you also told your Boy friend, how you feel about this as both feelings do matter. How would you feel about writing it to him or talking to him about it? If you need someone to talk to don't be scared to PM :hugtackles:

5. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

I've tried plenty of times to talk to him. He doesn't care. And I'm not quite sure me talking to him about it will help since he says he wants to be alone. I don't wanna push him away forever. I still want him in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.