Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Animosity, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of her hitting me, pushing me, grabbing at my neck!! I'm tired of her screaming at me!! I'm tired of it! I'm so scared right now... I don't want to be hurt anymore. I've been abused my entire life! I've been raped. I've been abused by my mom. :cry: It just never ends! I'm tired of being everyones fucking rag doll. :cry: I can't be hurt like this anymore.. There's only so much pain one person can take at one time.. I feel like I am absolutely shattering right now..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It okay hun you are not alone okay the anger the pain many of us have felt. You are right you have suffered enough and you need compassion now. Can you do one thing okay for you one thing to help you feel care. Take a warm bath drink warm cup of tea or listen to some quiet soothing music You need to treat you now with care okay Please no more hurting your. Can you call a friend or someone to come and just talk to you for awhile to calm your thoughts Hugs okay sending lot so them your way Kindness to you okay please:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. Animosity

I'm listening to music and talking to my fiancee. I need a bath but I can't leave.. I had to call the police and they told me to stay in here for a while.. I can't stop crying.. I'm shaking so bad.. *hugs* thanks for your response.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well i am glad you called your fiancee and i am glad you called the police I hope now you get some care for you hugs Good job hun for having the strength to reach out for help
  5. Animosity

Well, texted my fiancee lol but yes. and I did, yeah, they didn't do anything.. but i guess..positive attitude, it's on record that it happened.
  6. Gingie

Gingie Active Member

*hugs* You are so strong hun. *hugs* You are an absolutely amazing person. You've been through so much and your still here and you help so many people and you've helped me soooo much. I've also been abused for the vast majority of my life. I'm here for you hun.
  7. Animosity

Thank you soo much, Ginger. It means a lot. *hugs*
  8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Krista Im sorry you have to go through this, Im sorry that it wasnt taken farther than a report. I hope you find some peace within yourself and know that this really has nothing to do with you, its her, its just that your there.

Im here anytime you need an ear.
  9. Animosity

Sometimes I wonder though.. I mean, I know it's not me, but the way I've been treated by some other people as well makes me wonder if there's just something with me. And Thank you. I may take you up on your offer sometime. I'm here for you too. :)
  10. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Hey bro,

Its good that you have reached out for the help.

Please dont give up okay.

We all are with you.

And i also want to say that you are really sweet and kind person.

Take care.
  11. doityourself

I think we let people abuse us so its easy to be taken advantage of and once you let them its easy for a return from them, if that makes any sense.

I can tell you after talking to my mom after years of abuse that she knows and feels guilt for what happened, does that help me, NO it would have been easier just to not have to go through it. But I can tell you that my mom NOW sees what she has done wrong to her children, I think thats why she continues to support my sisters that are drug addicts, but for me she says Im strong and I should be able to handle it myself, thats what she told me one day. I think people that are in this state of mind is warped, they cant see whats outside of their own problems.
  12. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I recognise that feeling but there is nothing wrong with you - you know that in your head so feel it in your heart.
    I'd like to hug you but will have to do it in cyberspace xxxxxxx
  13. Animosity

Thank you Qube. :hug:

I can only hope that one day my mom will see what she's doing is wrong. She's a drug addict and an alcoholic as well. You're very right about not seeing what's outside of their problems. I think all people that abuse are..disgusting. I hate being hurt.. and I would absolutely not be able to hurt another person like I am being hurt.

I know what you're saying, but it's easier said than done, y'know? xxxxxxx thank you. :hug:
  14. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Krista,

How are you coping? Seems like you've had ir rough and have broken to broken pieces, I am sorry about that :hug: Being abused and raped can be a awful thing, I am so glad you had the courage to report it. I'm surprised the police did nothing did you tell then who it was?
  15. Animosity

Well, I'm okayish right now. Just can't stop thinking about it. It all hurts so much. I also am upset because I called my boss' to tell them I had to quit and had to explain what happened and yeah. Yeah, I told them it was my mom. They have been out here before for this, many times. Job and Family Services too. One of my school counselors who I knew previous to them acutally being a school counselor is going to help get something done about it, because it can't keep happening..
  16. doityourself

Oh she will, but unfortunately is usually to late to really matter to us, right. In the mean time, have you ever stood up for yourself, maybe hit back. I would never instigate violence but sometimes it comes to that. How old are you? Does anyone know about the abuse, can you reach out to someone and let them know whats going on? Do you have any options on leaving there?

Im sorry you have to go through this, its horrible when someone hurts you constantly and hurts even more when they dont recognize the hurting they are doing. Me, I would say shove it back in her face. Dont let her see whats she doing to you, make yourself look better than her mentally.

Work on yourself, dont let her personality, her ways rub off on you and make you into an abuser, and abusing yourself counts to, okay.

Hope your having a better day, and if you need an ear you can PM anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.