Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ouroboros, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I'm in such a dark place at the moment and I haven't self harmed for a while. I officially stopped 4 and a half years ago however i have done it twice since then, nothing too serious. Yet here I am with it on my mind. The last week or so has been worse than ever, I had a plan, everything but I very kind soul has been there for me, during this time all I have wanted is death and now its not here I have come back to SH. I feel the desire to do it, sort of like killing a bit of myself when I am stopped from taking the whole. Maybe that will ease the thoughts. I haven't done anything yet, but its there waiting, prodding me.
  2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I don't have much to offer right now, but I can offer you :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can call someone go out and be with some friends until the urge goes away maybe call your therapist too okay or crisis line just to talk hugs
  4. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi you,

You know you can pm me anytime. Sometimes it's hard not to let the setbacks discourage us. Keep in mind how much better you've done and that you have friends to help you pull through when its rough. February is such a darn gloomy month, but Spring is at the door offering you more opportunities to recharge your batteries outdoor. You cant miss that!
  5. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

i've erm hurt myself i'm sorry i;m so sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.