Scared

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Butterfly, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Got an emergency psych app in an hour. I dunno what to expect but I am fearing the worst. That they either ignore me and dont sort my shiteous sleeping pattern out or they will hospitalise me. Can they hospitalise straight away? Will they make me see crisis first? Im really nervous and have been sick with anxiety this morning. My head cains and I cannot think straight.

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

hun unless they think you are a danger to yourself or others they are unlikely to make you go straight into hospital unless that is what you want. i suspect they will just talk to you about how you are feeling, how you got to that place and what the plans are re meds and counselling etc etc

remember they are there to help not to make you feel worse :hug: :arms:

3. kmj221

kmj221 Well-Known Member

Hunny- I hope everything works out. I glad your getting help. love ya. and many hugs. Kim

4. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

:hug: I hope it goes well for you

5. Butterfly

Did not listen to a single thing I said. He prescribed zopiclone and increase of sertraline. Thats it. And I cant even get that till pissing tomorrow.

6. LonerForever

It seems the medical definition of 'emergency' has been somewhat diluted then :/ :hug:

7. Butterfly

I have had enough of this shit health service.

8. LonerForever

I'm sorry its been so bad for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.