scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

I am moving tomorrow and i am scared. Although i am getting out of a bad relationship it was 14yrs and now i'm going to be on my own. i'm not sure how it will turn out but i know it will be hard after being with someone for so long. My main problem is if i can't cope i won't have he internet so won't be able to distract myself by being on this site. Can anyone suggest distraction methods that i can use till i get internet and tv license.

YEP! free wifi at macdonalds if you have a laptop and free internet access in all libraries-just if you need to, or fancy it!

I dunno if your like me the net is a lifeline during the evening. We dont have a tv.

Im sort of going to be in same boat soon,, dreading it,,,, but figure maybe ill start to enjoy it.

do you have friends you can call up?

You can get internet on a lot of phones now.

sudoku! lol

download tonnes of decent games onto the computer before you go!!!!! you can play most off line

diabllo 2 is really engrosing x
starcraft

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
While internetless I managed to knit 3 jumpers and a tea cosy, did a whole cross stitch pic, umpteen drawings, learnt a new piano piece and read a zillion books.
Maybe being without the internet should happen again :laugh:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hope you can have access to a library they have free internet hun Have a crisis lin available the number so you can have someone to talk to when and if things get to tough I think you are stronger then you are willing to admit hun You will do fine okay hugs to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00