scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

i'm scared to live and i'm scared to die. no matter which i think about, i almost get a panic attack. when i think about life, i have no will to wake up anymore. but then when i think about death, i panic. i don't want to die. i don't want to be nothing forever. no matter which i decide to think of, i terrify myself. :( i just really wish i had something to live for which, in time, would give me something to die for. but i don't and never will.

2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi,

I think you would benefit a lot by doing some of the exercices in Felling Good by Robert Burns. Something to think about :) . wish you happier days.

3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Why don't you read a good book or listen to your favorite music? Have some incredible time with family and friends. I can bet these things will lessen your fears. :hug:

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You can find purpose and something to live for in the most simplest things. Set yourself small tasks that you can complete then work your way up. This might be finishing a book, going for a walk or run etc. I know it seems pointless and menial but it really does give you something to hang on for. I am writing a novel at present and I think it is the only thing keeping me sane. It keeps me focused, gives me something to do and makes me feel like I have a target that I can achieve. I hope you can find something similar to do too xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.