Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I am really scared and alone. I have been having trouble with my knee and had a scan last weekend now i ave had a letter to say that i need to go back on thurs and i am scared that sa the appointment has come so quick it means i will have to have an op on it. If i do i won't be able to go out for at least 2 weeks and have no-one who could go shopping for me and no way of getting help if needed as in top floor flat. I feel soooo alone and down about this i don't know if i will be able to cope. On top of this i am now having problems with my eyes.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Dawn. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd advise you to get all you need prior to the 2 weeks, is that possible hun?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun there are stores that do have delivery available if you phone them with your needs I know here several do shoppers is one of them YOu should phone around and have those numbers available okay because even if you do not need therapy sometimes weather will not allow one to get out or you are not feeling well. Just a thought okay check out what stores have free delivery near you. hugs

4. lancashirelass

It would all depend on when i get my money from social as to whether i can get everything. I need to wait till thurs to find out. But it hurts worse than when i did my other knee and had to have op on that one.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WEll i hope it is not a total knee replacement but just a minor repair that is needed hun let us know okay how the appt goes hugs

6. lancashirelass

Thanx hopefully keyhole but when they did my other one they had problems bringing me back round.

7. lancashirelass

Ok an update on knee situation. Luckily i haven't damaged any ligaments however my knee cap is out of place which is why i am in soo much pain. The doc has decided to get me physio in the hope it will go back into place if not then it will be an op and i'm guessing as it's the knee cap it won't be keyhole surgery which will mean in hospital for god knows how long then on crutches for about 6 weeks which is worse than i thought.

8. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I care, and I hope the best for you. Please stay close here and let us know how it's going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.